Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Today my mommy had a melt down. Ok, that sound a little dramatic, maybe it was not a melt down but she did cry. She began her day quite nervous. She brought me to get my ears pierced. While we were in at the doctors office and I was becoming friends with the nurse that was going to do the dirty work. I was smiling and giggling and then, SNAP. I turned bright red and began to cry but my mommy was there to comfort me and hug me and cry more than me. Then I began to laugh and giggle with the nurse again all while my mommy was still crying. But all the while I was giggling and then SNAP, again. this time I cried for a little bit longer but my mommy was there to make sure I was ok. She came prepared with a bottle ready and plenty hugs and kisses for me and after it was all said and done I fell right to sleep. But I have to say I looked pretty cute sleeping in my red white and blue romper with my brand spanking sparkling new diamond earrings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment