I know I know it has been a long time since I have been able to get my mom to update my blog. Today is my very first Father's Day. It doesn't matter what we did for the day, all that matters is I spent it with my mommy and daddy and that made it the best day ever.
There has been a lot going on. I have been really busy. I am rolling over from front to back and back to front. I still don't like to be on my back when I'm sleeping. When I roll over onto my back when I am sleeping it wakes me up. During the time since I last wrote I had my 4 month birthday and I also had to get my 4 month shots. Once again my mommy could not be in the room with me and she made my daddy hold me for it all. I think that my mommy cries more than I do when I get my shots. After it was all done I got a lot of cuddling from my mommy and my daddy so I guess it wasn't half bad. I also started to eat chicken. I like it best when it is mixed with my veggies and rice. My mommy cooks really good food for me. I am now eating a lot of veggies, like butternut and acorn squash, carrots and spinach, cauliflower and beets. I have also eaten green beans and peas. Mommy has also made me bananas and oatmeal for breakfast. I really like it, it is so yummy. My mommy said that I am one of the cutest things she has ever seen eating. She told me it's because when I am eating and I am a little bit tired I start to rub my eyes and apparently she thinks I look super cute when I do that. Oh yeah just the other day I was playing with my mommy and I burst out in hysterical laughter which made my mommy laugh and then we just kept going back and forth laughing with each other. It was so much fun.
In just a few weeks me and my mommy are going to North Carolina for my big cousin Lisa's wedding. I cant wait to meet her. My mommy has told me all about her and she really admires her. She calls her one of her heroes. Needless to say my mommy is really excited to see her get married and to meet her new husband.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment