Ok, ok, I know, it has been a long time since I have been able to get my mommy to update my blog for me. We have been really busy. I went to North Carolina for my cousin Lisa's wedding. While we were there we saw my Mamare, Papare and Aunt Freedom along with a lot of mt mommy's side of the family. The wedding was on July 3rd and then mommy, Aunt Freedom and I drive to Virginia to spend the night with Uncle Dion, Aunt Karen, Jaclyn, Tom, and Eve. We also celebrated my first Fourth of July with them. The next day we flew back to Florida and my Aunt Freedom came with us. I was so excited to be able to spend an extra day with her. She was only here for about 14 hours but we were able to go to the beach for a little while before she had to fly back to Portland. A few weeks later my mommy and daddy brought me to get my 6 month pictures taken.
Now on to more recent stuff.....on August 1st. I took one of my afternoon power naps and when I woke I was playing in my crib. My mommy heard me and came in to tell me that she loves me and she was that I was sitting up playing with my toys. This was the first time that I sat up and my mommy didn't get to see it. Needless to say I had to do it again so she could see. She was so proud of me she began to clap and tell me that I did such a good job. To me this sitting up thing is no big deal. Two days later I was sitting on the floor with my mommy reading books and there was something that my mommy had that I wanted. Right before this My Aunt Becca called my mommy so while we were taking a break from reading I decided to crawl over to my mommy and get what she had. My mommy got so excited that My Aunt Becca thought something was wrong because my mommy was of course crying. But I have to say I am glad Aunt Becca was a part of my first crawl. After all the fun stuff that I have been doing I got a cold the next day. But don't think that slowed me down any. We made a few trips to the doctor so we could ease my mommy and daddy's nerves. But everything turned out just fine. So like I said I have not slowed down because just 3 days later I was at Starbucks with my mom and I was sitting on the counter and I saw the plastic lids on the other side of the wall and decided to do whatever it took to get to them so I pulled myself up and stood up and took some lids. I have pulled myself many time more since then and I don't see what the big deal is but for some reason my mommy tells me she is so proud of me every time I do it again. But I have to tell you the other day I was hanging out in the kitchen with my mommy while she was cooking and I was in my walker I thought it would be fun to chase the cats. I was having such a good time I was even able to get Bradley pinned in the corner. Let me tell you it was so funny I was cracking up laughing. I had all the cats running for cover.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment