Yesterday I went on a really big airplane. My mommy said that I did really good. I sat in my car seat for a little bit but then I wanted to snuggle with my mommy for the rest of the flight. When we got in town my cousin Jenny picked us up and we went straight to see my Papare. After we saw him Jenny dropped us off at "Aunt" Stephanie's house. Her house is really cool and she even gave me my own bed.
So today was my first day in New Orleans. My mommy and I spent the whole day with Mamare. We started our day with a walk in Lakeview and then Mamare picked us up and we went to lunch at Zeas. My mommy told me the corn grits there are awesome. One day I will know for myself. After lunch we went to the fairgrounds to see Papare. We then went to Kelley and Abide and saw 3 of my uncles. I sure hope I don't have to take a quiz later on all the new people I met because I don't think I will remember them just yet. Tonight my Aunt Freedom gets in town and me and my mommy can't wait.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment