Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So I am home now from my 2 week vacation in my home town of New Orleans. My mommy keeps telling me that even though I was born in Florida I am from New Orleans. My trip was great, it started with a ride on a really big airplane that stopped in Tampa and the on to the Big Easy. My mommy said that I did really good on the plane. There was a little girl that was sitting across from us and she was a tad bit scared but she saw me snuggling my mommy and she calmed down. When we got to NOLA my cousin Jennifer picked us up and she brought my mommy and me to the fairgrounds to see my Pa Pare. My mommy was so excited to see him, and so was I, he gives really great hugs. After we saw my Pa Pare Jennifer brought us to her new bakery so I could get some sweet treats to Aunt Stevie's house. When we got to Aunt Stevie's house she had dinner for us and our very own bedroom and bathroom. It was so nice to go to a home away from home and feel so comfortable. The only thing missing was my daddy and my kitty brothers and sister. While we were in NOLA we got to do a lot of stuff. We went to Jazz Fest. It is this really big festival that my Papare sets up and people come from near and far to have fun there. There is a lot of good food and good music too. My daddy was a little jealous of all the good food my mommy ate. We also went shopping with Mamare and she got some really cool stuff, some super pretty dresses for when I get a little bigger but one of my favorite things is a sign that my mommy put over my bed. It says "NOLA GIRL". Another thing I had a great time doing was spending time with My Aunt Becca and Noah. He is really cute. One of my most favorite things was waking up to my Aunt Freedom everyday. Needless to say I had a great time and can't wait to go back. It will be even better when I will be able to eat all those yummy foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment