There have been a lot of things that I have been a part of since I made my big debut. I had to have minor surgery on the little bit of skin under my tongue. It needed to be cut so I could eat better. My Aunt Freedom took care of it so my mommy would not freak out (she was a little nervous). I was also a big part of the planning my daddy did for my mommy's 33rd surprise birthday party. My uncle Attai and Aunt Kim even came in town for it. At the party I met quite a few new friends, it was so much fun!
So on to more recent things....
I have been holding my head up all by myself. I can also almost sit up all alone too. I am sleeping 7 to 8 hours straight a night. I only do that because I know my mommy needs the rest. My mommy also started to feed me oatmeal and rice cereal. And I get to eat home made carrots and butternut squash. Let me tell you it is really yummy. I end up wearing a lot of it though. Now that I almost sitting up alone I have discovered these things that my mommy keeps calling toes. Let me tell you those things are fascinating. If I look at them long enough they start to move. But if I happen to lean back they disappear. But I have to say when I am able to see them again they sure are cool. My mommy told me that on Wednesday April 21 she and I are going to visit family in New Orleans. It is going to be really cool to see my Mamare and Papare again. I haven't seen them since my big birthday. I also get to see Aunt Freedom, I am so excited.
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment