Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Yesterday daddy bought me a little pool. It is blue with a little slide. My daddy and I spent about 45 minutes in it and then I was ready to get out. This morning I woke up at 3:47am. This is unusual for me but for some reason I was really hungry and just could not hold out much longer. When my mommy woke up to be with me she didn't act like she was tired at all she was just so happy to see me. After my mommy gave me all the noonie milk I wanted plus a 4 ounce bottle I went right back to sleep. I slept until 8:30. When I woke up I rolled over laid there and talked to myself until my mommy was ready to get up. After my mommy woke and made her bed she made me homemade carrots and spinach. They were really good and I can't wait to have more.

No comments:

Post a Comment