Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Today I am 2 months and 3 weeks old. There has been so much going in since i made this world a better place that January 27. I am eating oatmeal and rice cereal and I am also eating homemade carrots and squash my mommy makes for me. It is really good and she said it is better for me too. I go everywhere my mommy goes because she wants me to explore the world....or at least Palm Beach County, until next we will be going on a great big plane and flying to New Orleans and you know that is just like the world. Yesterday I discovered my feet. When I saw them I became very interested and began to move my toes around. I was sitting up on my mommy's tummy when I first was them. Watching them move around is fascinating. I haven't quite figured out that I can touch them yet but I think I will soon. I am also beginning to be able to sit up by myself. It is so exciting to be growing up so fast. My daddy was out of town for 4 days and he said I got bigger while he was gone. I even rolled over while he was gone too. I have decided that I don't really like it on my back too much unless I am watching my mobile in my crib.

No comments:

Post a Comment